Five exposure sites across Orange have been identified as the region prepares to battle the fallout from a positive COVID-19 case in the city.
The NSW Government is having crisis meetings in Sydney on Tuesday evening to determine if further restrictions are required in Orange.
Factory in Blayney tested positive for the virus on Tuesday, and it's been revealed that worked stopped at a number of sites on Friday, July 16 and Saturday, July 17 in Orange.
NSW Health says anyone who has attended the following locations is deemed a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health:
- Orange, EG Fuelco Australia, 1 Hanrahan Place: Saturday 17 July, 5.45pm-6pm
- Orange, Officeworks Orange, 179/181 Byng Street: Saturday 17 July, 4.35pm-5.05pm
- Orange, Woolworths, North Orange Shopping Centre, 9 Telopea Way: Friday 16 July 3pm-3.30pm; Saturday, 1.20pm-1.50pm
- Orange, Pizza Hut, 33 Bathurst Road: Saturday 17 July, 4.55pm-5.05pm
- Orange, CTC Orange, North Orange Shopping Centre, Shop 8, 9 Telopea Way: Saturday 17 July, 1.50pm-2pm
More than two dozen of the latest 78 NSW COVID cases were active in the community while infectious, the premier revealed on Tuesday.
DRIVE-THRU TESTING CLINIC LOCATIONS
- Location: Mountain Straight, Mount Panorama open from 8am to 4pm, daily.
- Location: Orange Showground open from 8am to 4pm, daily.
- Location: Parkes Showground (enter via Victoria Street) open from 8am to 4pm, through to Friday.
- Location: Blayney Showground (enter via Marshall's Lane main gate) open from 8am to 4pm, through to Friday.
- Location: The old Molong Train Station, open from 8am to 4pm, through to Friday.