There are plenty of events happening throughout the first month of autumn.
Start planning now with our Blayney Shire events diary:
- BLAYNEY SHOW: Saturday, March 7.
- CENTRAL WEST BEEF WEEK: Friday and Saturday, March 13 and 14.
- CAR BOOT SALE: Saturday, March 14, Abundant Life Church (opposite IGA in Farm Lane), 8am-12noon. Call 0412 668 964 to book.
- LYNDHURST RIFLE CLUB: Annual Open Meeting, fund-raiser for Uralba, Saturday and Sunday, March 14 and 15.
- BLAYNEY BEARS SEASON LAUNCH: Saturday, March 14, Blayney Shire Community Centre, 7pm.
- BLAYNEY FARMERS' MARKET: Sunday, March 15, from 8.30am, Carrington Park.
- CENTREPOINT OPEN DAY AND REFURBISHMENT OFFICIAL OPENING: Sunday, March 15, 8.30am (Open Day starts); 12.30pm (Refurbishment official opening).
- ANGLICAN PARISH BOOK FAIR: Friday and Saturday March 20 and 21, Christ Church Hall.
- TEXTURES OF ONE: Saturday and Sunday, March 21 and 22, Blayney Shire Community Centre.
- FAREWELL DR ROWLAND: A celebratory dinner, 1860s style, Saturday, March 21, 6pm for 6.30pm, Carcoar School of Arts Hall.
- MILLTHORPE MARKETS: Sunday, March 22, Redmond Oval, Millthorpe.
- CAN ASSIST FASHION PARADE: Saturday, March 28, Blayney Shire Community Centre, 7.30pm.