Affinity Education is a fantastic organisation to work for - they are very supportive of their employees and acknowledge the contribution of staff regularly. They also have strong systems to support their staff and innovative ways of looking at challenges – Nicky
About our Centre
Welcome to Papilio Early Learning Turner! We are a busy, vibrant centre offering 135 places. We are a dedicated and passionate group of Educators and we're excited to welcome our next Lead Educator to our team. Why choose us? We have a genuine interest in developing your skills and experience that can offer you the ability to grow throughout the company.
Find out more about our centre by Google searching our centre name where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- Competitive rates
- 50% discount on childcare fees from your first day
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential – 80% of our promotions are from internal promotions!
- Access to Affinity Learning Academy. Cert 3 to Diploma and Leadership and Management courses with additional pedagogy from Dr Lesley Jones and her Education Advisor Team
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g. Centre Manager/ Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Scholarships available if you wish to further your career and study towards your cert III, Diploma or Bachelor
- Wellbeing initiatives with our Australia wide partners including Lifeworks
- Partner discounts with over 100 different retailers
- Insurance benefits via Bupa
As an experienced Lead Educator, you will be pivotal in developing our children’s lifelong love of learning!
- A permanent role (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours) working for one of Australia’s largest childcare groups.
- Support our educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the excitement of child-led discovery.
- Nurture and develop our team members so they confidently contribute to our children’s learning.
- Able to build a strong rapport with our families and educators
- Ensure compliance with EYLF and NQS are met or exceeded
- The ability to positively influence and provide feedback on our educator’s documentation, processes and interactions.
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent
- Have a current Working with Children’s Check
- A passion to develop our little learners
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture our team members to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team!.
Affinity Education Group own over 160 Early Childhood centres around Australia and are proud to be a recognised leader within sector.
MAKE YOUR MOVE TODAY