Fuse Recruitment is exclusively partnering with our manufacturing client based in Brisbane, who is looking for an experienced supply chain operational specialist that is able to join the business and advise on areas of improvement, opportunities for growth and realign of key objectives.
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, and a key customer base across China, US and the UK, we are looking for someone that is able to further develop key customer relationships with a mix of retail and specific health focus channels. Your ability to bend and flex and know the often-competing demands but also specific challenges will see you succeed in this role.
Our client has over 750 different finished product SKU's which encompasses both own brand and partner brands, in addition to a large range of raw materials so part of your challenge will be to ensure the business is doing everything they can from raw material through to product going out the door.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Lead, direct and oversee all aspects of the Supply Chain process encompassing Procurement, Planning, S&OP and Logistics
- Advise the business on wider market supply uncertainties, sourcing capability internationally, and at times a complex and variable supply chain
- Implementation of effective supply chain improvements, processes and projects
- Report to the executive management team on ways to improve the entire supply chain process with a focus on delivering sustainable and low-cost processes, whilst never compromising on quality, environment, and safety
- Work with the department managers to identify areas of improvement and monitor through reporting, regular communication and 'ideas' from the floor
- Create an environment of learning, development and working to deliver on business goals
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role within a fast paced and complex manufacturing environment, either pharmaceutical or a high care / high risk food manufacturing
- Experience operating at a similar level, or a demonstrated ability and desire to step into this role - others will quickly look to you for guidance and support
- Experience in a role where you have worked with international markets, sourcing strategies and understanding where the raw materials come from
- An ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships (your ability to work with your peers will be critical)
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with the ability to develop a wide range of reports and understand the 'numbers' driving a supply chain
In return our client can offer:
- A generous salary packaging coupled with additional employee benefits
- Working in a role which is highly supported by your peers and leadership team
- The ability to work for a business that is continually improving ,growing and investing in its facilities and people capabilities
Please contact Wendy Terry for a confidential discussion on 0419 963 163.