Explore & Develop Freshwater is seeking to find an innovative, dedicated Teacher to join our team - Recently rated EXCEEDING in every standard across all 7 Quality Areas!
At Explore & Develop Freshwater, we provide sustainable, high-quality learning environments, that evolve and support children, families, educators and staff to feel a sense of belonging and a part of our community.
We are family-owned and operated, provide an all-inclusive offering for families and value our ability to provide our team with ongoing professional development opportunities that enrich their knowledge and expertise, and support and contribute to their long term career growth.
About the Role
This is an opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher | ECT to support our team, in a permanent full-time capacity.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Planning and implementing the education program alongside your Co-Educational team
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program, and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks, e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
You are a passionate, committed and collaborative Teacher, who enjoys being part of a team in truly caring for the well-being of children and your co-educators, and share views with us around children as capable and competent learners.
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following:
- Teaching Degree and NESA registration (ACECQA approved)
- Current, approved Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Computer literacy & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA approved)
- Current Child Protection Qualification
- Fantastic organisational, teamwork, written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Ability to form and maintain mature, professional relationships with families, children and other educators.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, organised, flexible, and reliable
- Understanding of the National Quality Framework (Early Years Learning Framework, National Regulations & Law, National Quality Standard)
Some of the Benefits & Perks
- A supportive and likeminded Leadership and Educational Team
- Beautiful Resources and learning environments
- Beach Kinder and Beyond the Gate excursions
- Exceptional Educator : Child Ratios across all learning environments daily
- Connection and strong community partnerships
- Advance Your Career - Join a team of passionate professionals with the opportunity for career development
- Work-Life Balance – Enjoy a long-term, fulfilling and flexible role
- Harbor Diggers Precinct: access to discounted fitness and aquatic membership, cafe and great community environment to explore
- Onsite parking available
- Flexible working arrangements and discounted fees for working parents
- Lunch is cooked and provided daily for all team members and children
- Professional development opportunities and access to the Explore and Develop Annual Conference featuring national and international speakers
If you would like any more information about this position, please contact Sally & Victoria with your resume and experience.